Strawberry rhubarb crumble with ice cream
Casserole, dessert or cake? The Rhubarb Crumble is three in one. The crumble is additionally deliciously refined with strawberries for even more fruity flavor. Topped with deliciously crunchy crumbles and served with vanilla ice cream - the crumble is a dream!
Please rate this recipe
- 2 cups strawberries chopped
- 2 cups rhubarb thinly sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sugar light brown
- 1 cup butter melted
- Coconut flakes optional
- Flaked almonds optional
- Put the rhubarb pieces and the strawberry pieces in a bowl.
- Add sugar, cinnamon, salt and cornstarch, stir and pour orange juice.
- Mix everything again.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining dry ingredients.
- Pour in melted butter.
- Mix everything well and press half of the crumb mixture into a baking dish.
- Layer the rhubarb pieces and strawberries on top.
- Cover with the remaining crumbs.
- Bake Rhubarb Crumble with Strawberries for about 30-35 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees.
- Rhubarb Crumble is best served warm with vanilla ice cream.
- Casserole dish
- stirring spatula
Calories: 597kcalCarbohydrates: 91gProtein: 6gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 352mgPotassium: 256mgFiber: 4gSugar: 53gVitamin A: 761IUVitamin C: 27mgCalcium: 55mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!