Rhubarb crumble with strawberries
This dessert tastes juicy, fruity and crunchy at the same time. Rhubarb crumble with strawberries is perfect when you can't decide between a cake and a dessert. Baked in small ramekins and served with vanilla ice cream, the rhubarb crumble tastes good for the whole family and is very easy to re-bake.
Please rate this recipe
- 100 g rhubarb
- 50-80 g strawberries
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 package Vanilla sugar
- 90 g butter soft
- 30 g brown sugar
- 30-40 g sugar
- 100 g flour
- 30 g oat flakes tender
- Cut the rhubarb into small pieces.
- Mix the rhubarb pieces in a bowl with 1 tablespoon sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Cut the strawberries into slices.
- To the rhubarb, add the strawberries and stir well.
- Mix butter in pieces, flour, brown sugar, white sugar and oatmeal in a food processor to make crumbles.
- Grease 4 small ramekins with a little butter.
- Spread the rhubarb-strawberry mixture on the bottom of the ramekins.
- Add the crumble on top.
- Place the crumble in the preheated oven at 180°C top/bottom heat for about 30 minutes.
- Serve the rhubarb crumble with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- cutting board
- Food processor
- Small ramekins
- Kitchen brush
- Glass bowl
Calories: 362kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 4gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 164mgPotassium: 153mgFiber: 2gSugar: 20gVitamin A: 589IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 42mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!