Watermelon dessert with pita bread
Refreshing and really delicious tastes this watermelon dessert. Simply cut the seedless watermelon into small pieces and enjoy with pita bread. In summer it is a fruity refreshment!
Please rate this recipe
- 1 watermelon small seedless
- Pita bread for serving
- Cut seedless watermelon in half.
- Place cut side down on cutting board and cut in 1-2 cm wide intervals down to the board.
- Cut the melon slices two or three times and arrange on a plate with cocktail umbrellas.
- The watermelon tastes fantastic with pita bread or baguette.
The watermelon tastes great together with pita bread.
- Cocktail umbrella
Calories: 338kcalCarbohydrates: 85gProtein: 7gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 11mgPotassium: 1260mgFiber: 5gSugar: 70gVitamin A: 6401IUVitamin C: 91mgCalcium: 79mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!