Watermelon and melon smoothie
Smoothies are perfect for the summer. They are very refreshing, light, very healthy and incredibly delicious. According to this recipe, you can turn melons into a low-calorie smoothie in just a few seconds.
Please rate this recipe
- 300 g watermelon in pieces
- 300 g cantaloupe or galia melon in pieces
- Water to taste
- Puree melon and watermelon in a stand mixer.
- Add water if desired.
- Pour smoothie into glasses and garnish with melon pieces.
- Stand mixer
Calories: 48kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 13mgPotassium: 284mgFiber: 1gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 2963IUVitamin C: 34mgCalcium: 12mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!