Quinoa porridge with coconut milk and strawberries
Quinoa porridge is perfect as a quick breakfast. Together with coconut milk, cinnamon, honey and fresh strawberries it is a protein-rich breakfast and healthy start to the day!
Please rate this recipe
- 120 g quinoa
- 370 ml coconut milk
- strawberries fresh
- Cinnamon optional
- honey to taste
- Rinse quinoa with warm water in a colander.
- Bring quinoa and coconut milk to a boil in a saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Simmer the quinoa porridge over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Wash the strawberries and cut them in half.
- Add cinnamon and honey to the porridge and serve with fresh strawberries.
Calories: 585kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 12gFat: 43gSaturated Fat: 35gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 27mgPotassium: 745mgFiber: 4gVitamin A: 8IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 62mgIron: 9mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!