Quinoa porridge with apple, raisins and cinnamon
Quinoa breakfast is a great alternative to oatmeal. The quinoa porridge tastes super delicious with apple, raisins, jam and nuts.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 cups water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 apple
- raisins to taste
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- sugar or honey
- Peanut butter optional
- Jam optional
- Nuts to taste
- Bring water to a boil in a pot and add salt.
- Rinse quinoa and add to boiling water.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cut the apple into thin slices.
- Serve quinoa with apple, raisins, nuts, cinnamon and honey.
Calories: 723kcalCarbohydrates: 135gProtein: 25gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 73mgPotassium: 1156mgFiber: 17gSugar: 19gVitamin A: 125IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 115mgIron: 8mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!