Rhubarb crumble with strawberries and vanilla ice cream
If you can not decide between rhubarb pie and dessert - then the rhubarb crumble is just right! The crumble is like a crumble cake without a bottom and is baked in a baking dish. Sour rhubarb fruit hides under deliciously crispy crumbles and tastes outrageously delicious with vanilla ice cream, especially on hot days!
Please rate this recipe
- 125 g butter
- 100 g brown sugar
- 1 package Vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tbsp. water cold
- 250 g flour
- 300 g rhubarb
- 25 g brown sugar
- 50 g strawberries
- Wash the rhubarb and cut into small pieces.
- Mix with sugar and let stand for about 30 minutes.
- Mix the butter with the brown sugar, vanilla sugar, egg yolk, salt, cinnamon, water and flour with the dough hook of the hand mixer to make crumbles.
- Press 2/3 of the crumbles into greased tart pans and prick the bottom several times with a fork.
- Spread strawberry jam on the tart molds.
- Spread the rhubarb pieces on top and sprinkle the remaining crumble on top.
- Bake the rhubarb crumble at 160 °C for approx. 40 minutes and enjoy with vanilla ice cream.
Dust Rhubarb Crumble with powdered sugar or enjoy with vanilla ice cream.
- Hand mixer
- Tart pan
- Kitchen scale
Calories: 404kcalCarbohydrates: 55gProtein: 5gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 166mgPotassium: 237mgFiber: 2gSugar: 21gVitamin A: 616IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 77mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!