Quick lasagna of minced meat with tomato sauce
This simple and quick lasagna recipe is perfect when you don't have time to cook. It takes about half an hour to prepare, but the lasagna is just as tasty as the classic version.
Please rate this recipe
- 200-250 g lasagne sheets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 200-250 g minced meat
- 850 ml tomato sauce
- 250 ml water
- 1 tsp basil dried
- 1 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 250 g ricotta
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 100 g mozzarella
- Break lasagna sheets into medium or coarse pieces.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat for about 1-2 minutes.
- Fry the minced meat in it for about 4-5 minutes until crumbly and golden brown. Be careful not to leave large pieces of meat.
- Add tomato sauce, water, basil, salt and pepper.
- Bring the whole thing to a boil while stirring.
- Add lasagna sheets to the meat sauce.
- Simmer at medium temperature for about 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, grate Parmesan and mozzarella.
- Add ricotta to the pan, mix well.
- Sprinkle the lasagna with Parmesan and mozzarella.
- Cover and let stand for about 5 minutes and serve warm.
- Kitchen scale
- Measuring cup
- Frying pan with lid
- Cooking spoon
Calories: 627kcalCarbohydrates: 52gProtein: 35gFat: 32gSaturated Fat: 15gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 2144mgPotassium: 1046mgFiber: 5gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 1466IUVitamin C: 15mgCalcium: 453mgIron: 4mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!