Halloween snack with cheese and salt sticks
These cute witch's brooms made of salt sticks and Gouda cheese will enrich any Halloween buffet. A great snack that is easy and quick to prepare.
Please rate this recipe
- 4-6 stalks parsley or chives
- 5 slices Gouda
- 10 salt sticks
- Cut Gouda slices in half lengthwise, one on top of the other.
- Cut into the cheese at small intervals so that it becomes fringed.
- Place the saltines at the end of each cheese slice.
- Roll up the cheese over it.
- Secure with parsley and your Halloween snack is ready.
Calories: 278kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 19gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 86mgSodium: 649mgPotassium: 105mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 591IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 528mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!