Porridge with oat milk, cinnamon and oatmeal
A quick and healthy Easter breakfast with a porridge! The warm porridge is quick and easy to prepare and simply a pleasure. For Easter, the porridge can be topped with apple as a bunny and makes for a great start to Easter day.
Please rate this recipe
- 100 g oat flakes
- 500 ml oat milk
- Cinnamon optional
- almonds optional
- strawberries optional
- apples at will
- Bring the oat milk to the boil with the oat flakes in a saucepan.
- Simmer gently for about 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in cinnamon and finely chopped almonds.
- Decorate the porridge with finely chopped apples as bunnies and serve with strawberries.
- Cooking spoon
Calories: 322kcalCarbohydrates: 59gProtein: 10gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 120mgPotassium: 257mgFiber: 8gSugar: 20gVitamin A: 520IUCalcium: 385mgIron: 4mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!