Pork ribs in coffee marinade from the oven
Juicy ribs with a coffee flavor are a wonderful choice for anyone who likes to try unusual combinations. Pickled in a coffee marinade and cooked in the oven for a long time, these pork ribs not only taste insanely delicious, but are also very aromatic and tender. They will exquisitely complement a fresh salad or side dish, so be sure to prepare them.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons coconut blossom sugar
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 tbsp. paprika sweet
- 1 tsp. chili dried
- 1 tsp. white pepper ground
- 1 tsp oregano ground
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder dried
- ½ tsp mustard ground
- 1 tsp cumin ground
- 2250 g pork ribs
- BBQ sauce to taste
- Mix the coffee with sugar, salt, paprika, chili, white pepper, oregano, garlic, onion, mustard and cumin in a bowl.
- Remove the thin skin from the inside of the ribs with the help of a knife.
- Then rub all sides with the prepared marinade.
- Place the ribs in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in the refrigerator for 10-12 hours or 24 hours to marinate.
- Place the ribs on the aluminum foil and wrap tightly enough to create a very tight roll in the process.
- Place the meat roll on the oven rack.
- Cook at 150-160°C in the preheated oven.
- In order for the meat to become completely tender and easily separate from the bones, it should be cooked for about 3 hours or longer.
- Then make a small hole in the foil and drain the liquid produced during cooking into a pot.
- Bring the drained juices to a boil.
- Simmer over low heat, stirring, until the liquid thickens.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and remove the foil.
- On a plate, cut into portion pieces.
- Serve with the boiled meat juices and BBQ sauce.
- aluminum foil
- Cooking pot
Calories: 765kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 41gFat: 62gSaturated Fat: 20gPolyunsaturated Fat: 10gMonounsaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 210mgSodium: 2545mgPotassium: 723mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 95IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 56mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!