Pork cutlets with peppers, tomatoes and chili
Pork cutlets with peppers tastes spicy and super delicious. The juicy meat harmonizes perfectly with peppers and tomatoes. The garlic multiplies the flavor of the dish and is additionally spiced up with chili.
Please rate this recipe
- 800-900 g pork
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- chili to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3-4 to matoes
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp salt
- 300-350 ml meat broth or water
- Cut the pork into 1/2 cm strips.
- Cut the bell bell pepper into julienne strips and the onion into halves or quarters.
- Finely chop the chili and garlic.
- Put the tomatoes in boiling water for a few seconds, then peel off the skin and cut into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Brown the meat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Then transfer to a plate.
- In the same pan, sauté the bell bell pepper and chile for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the paprika powder on top and mix well.
- Add the meat, tomatoes, garlic and bay leaf to the pan.
- Season with salt, add broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, simmer pan with lid on for about an hour until pork is tender.
- The best way to serve the pork cutlets is with rice.
- cutting board
- Pan with lid
- stirring spatula
Calories: 203kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 18gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 642mgPotassium: 610mgFiber: 2gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 2430IUVitamin C: 89mgCalcium: 31mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!