Plum cake from simple sponge cake
A simple baking recipe for a plum cake, which is prepared from a sponge quickly and deliciously. The plum cake becomes nice and soft with milk and aromatic with sweet and sour plums and tastes quite wonderful.
Please rate this recipe
- 4 tablespoons butter + for greasing
- 150 g sugar + 2-3 tbsp. for sprinkling
- 1 egg
- 130 g flour
- ¹⁄₂ tsp baking powder
- ¹⁄₂ tsp salt
- 120 ml milk
- 5-10 plums or damsons
- Preheat oven to 190 ° C.
- Grease a 23 cm springform pan with butter.
- Mix the butter with 150 g sugar until fluffy.
- Add egg, stir again.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Add the flour mixture and milk alternately to the butter and sugar mixture.
- Pour the batter into the pan and smooth it out.
- Pit the plums and cut them lengthwise into thin wedges.
- Place the plums in a circle on the dough.
- Sprinkle the remaining sugar on top of the plums.
- Bake plum cake for 35-40 minutes at 190 ° C.
- Springform pan
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
Calories: 218kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 3gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 65mgPotassium: 112mgFiber: 1gSugar: 24gVitamin A: 371IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 27mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!