Plum cake with almonds and pecans
A quick recipe for a plum cake that is ideal for warm late summer days. The juicy plums have a pleasant sour taste and go great with toasted pecans and the somewhat firm almond paste.
Please rate this recipe
- 240 g plums without stone, in quarters
- 220 g almonds ground
- 1 cup flour
- 120 g butter soft
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- Cinnamon optional
- 40 g pecans
- 20 g flaked almonds
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C.
- Mix the almonds with the flour in a bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar in a separate bowl with a mixer.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Add the almond and flour mixture and stir to form a uniform batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Spread the plums on top of the batter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place the pecans next to the plums.
- Sprinkle with flaked almonds.
- Bake the plum cake for 45 minutes at 175 ° C.
- Remove the finished cake from the oven and let it cool in the mold for 15 minutes.
- Small square baking dish
- Hand mixer
- Baking paper
- Kitchen spatula
Calories: 441kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 11gFat: 32gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 131mgPotassium: 322mgFiber: 5gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 571IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 100mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!