Pizza soup with chopped tomatoes and vegetables
A spicy and incredibly delicious pizza soup made with chopped tomatoes, peppers, corn and onion.
Please rate this recipe
- Kitchen spoon
- cutting board
- ½ red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red bell bell pepper
- 200 ml strained tomatoes
- 200 ml chopped tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g corn small can
- 700 ml vegetable broth
- 50 ml cream
- basil dried
- kidney beans optional
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Chop onion and garlic and sauté in olive oil for about 2 minutes.
- Bell pepper and cut into small pieces and add to the onion.
- Sauté the vegetables for another 3 minutes.
- Add the corn.
- Add strained tomatoes and chopped tomatoes with vegetable broth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add basil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in cream and simmer 5 minutes more.
- Garnish the warm pizza soup with parsley and serve with bread.
Calories: 147kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 3gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 844mgPotassium: 391mgFiber: 3gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 1720IUVitamin C: 50mgCalcium: 48mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!