Pasta salad with summer vegetables
Pasta with tomatoes, fried zucchini and eggplant is a hearty summer dish. The taste from the pasta salad is wonderfully complemented by fresh basil.
Please rate this recipe
- 150 g pasta e.g. penne
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 4 -6 tomatoes small
- 1 bell bell pepper small
- 2 stalks basil
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil for frying
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Mix olive oil and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Wash the zucchini and eggplant, cut into slices about 0.5 cm thick.
- Sprinkle the eggplants with salt and let them sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse under running water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Fry the zucchini and eggplant in a grill pan (or regular skillet) for 3-4 minutes on both sides until golden brown.
- Season with salt while frying.
- Cut the fried zucchini and eggplant into strips.
- Cook the pasta in salted water until al dente and strain.
- Put the pasta in a salad bowl.
- Add the zucchini and eggplant.
- Cut the tomatoes in half or quarters and add to the pasta.
- Finely chop the basil, add to the dressing and stir.
- Season the pasta salad with the dressing and mix.
The pasta salad can be served both hot and cold.
- Salad bowl
- Grill pan
- Stirring spoon
- cutting board
Calories: 662kcalCarbohydrates: 86gProtein: 16gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 14gSodium: 32mgPotassium: 1669mgFiber: 15gSugar: 22gVitamin A: 4215IUVitamin C: 136mgCalcium: 85mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!