Overnight Oats gingerbread with oatmeal
Overnight Oats are healthy and the perfect breakfast, especially for the morning crowd! The Overnight Oats are prepared with soy milk and dates in a jar and dressed with a hazelnut-gingerbread mixture in the morning.
Please rate this recipe
- 80 g oat flakes
- 150 ml water
- 150 ml soy milk
- 4 dates
- 30 g hazelnuts chopped or almonds
- 1/4 tsp gingerbread spice
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- Honey to taste
- Bring the oatmeal to a boil with water and soy milk.
- Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Chop the dates and add to the soy milk.
- Lightly toast the almonds in a pan.
- Mix gingerbread spice with hazelnuts and coconut flakes.
- Pour the oatmeal into glasses.
- Sweeten with honey if desired.
- Spread hazelnut-gingerbread mixture on top.
- Refrigerate Overnight Oats overnight and enjoy in the morning for breakfast.
- Glass jar
Calories: 369kcalCarbohydrates: 46gProtein: 10gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gSodium: 57mgPotassium: 409mgFiber: 7gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 301IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 150mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!