Layered salad with rice, eggs, tuna and cucumber
Crisp cucumbers and fresh chives harmonize perfectly with salty tuna and the eggs. Hearty, filling and very tasty, this layered salad can be prepared in a very short time. Layered on top of each other, the vegetables taste intense and come out wonderfully.
Please rate this recipe
- 150 g rice
- Salt to taste
- ½ tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 eggs
- 250 g tuna canned
- 2 cucumbers snack cucumbers
- 150 g corn canned
- 5-6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3-4 stalks chives
- Rinse rice and place in a pot.
- Cook in salted water until done.
- Mix cooked rice with oil and let cool.
- Boil eggs, let cool and peel.
- Separate egg whites from yolks.
- Grate egg whites finely.
- Mash egg yolks and tuna each with a fork.
- Cut cucumbers into small cubes.
- Layer rice, tuna, egg whites, corn and cucumbers on a plate.
- Spread mayonnaise on each layer.
- Sprinkle the top layer with the mashed egg yolks.
- Garnish the salad with chives and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Serve layered salad chilled as a stand-alone meal or as a side dish.
To make it easy to arrange the layers, use a salad ring to help.
- cutting board
- Serving plate
- Salad ring
Calories: 458kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 24gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 10gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 234mgSodium: 349mgPotassium: 522mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 583IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 76mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!