Non-alcoholic apple punch with honey and cinnamon
Hot punch of apple juice and orange juice is a successful combination. Warm non-alcoholic apple punch with an incoming note of honey and cinnamon is an ideal drink for cold evenings, which tastes good and warms.
Please rate this recipe
- 660 ml apple juice
- 300 ml orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Pour apple juice and orange juice into a pot and heat.
- Remove the pot from the heat.
- Add lemon juice, honey and cinnamon and stir.
- Serve the apple punch hot.
- Stirring spoon
Calories: 90kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 5mgPotassium: 219mgFiber: 1gSugar: 19gVitamin A: 103IUVitamin C: 27mgCalcium: 21mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!