Melon smoothie with banana and yogurt
Creamy, delicate, tasty and summery - this unusual smoothie with watermelon and banana tastes great! The refreshing smoothie becomes a creamy treat with milk and yogurt.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 cup watermelon diced pulp
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ¹⁄₂ cup milk
- ¹⁄₂ lime
- Place the watermelon and sliced banana in a stand mixer.
- Add the yogurt, milk and lime juice.
- Blend everything into a creamy smoothie.
The watermelon and banana can be frozen beforehand, so the smoothie will be thicker and creamier.
- Stand mixer
Calories: 177kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 13gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 64mgPotassium: 535mgFiber: 2gSugar: 19gVitamin A: 581IUVitamin C: 16mgCalcium: 193mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!