Mediterranean pasta with eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes
How to make your favorite pasta dish even more delicious with a rich and flavorful tomato sauce? Simply add aromatic roasted vegetables such as eggplant and zucchini. Finally, just dress the pasta with fragrant basil. Mediterranean pasta is a dream for pasta and vegetable lovers!
Please rate this recipe
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 2½ tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- ½ onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 to matoes
- 350 ml tomato sauce or canned chopped tomatoes
- 400 g pasta
- Basil to taste
- Preheat oven to 200° C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Wash eggplant and zucchini and cut into small cubes.
- Drizzle with half of the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the vegetables on the baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for about 20-30 minutes.
- Peel the onion and cut into small cubes.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Wash tomatoes and cut into large cubes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan.
- Sauté onion and garlic in it for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato cubes and fry for another 5-10 minutes.
- Pour tomato sauce over vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring everything to a boil.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions and strain.
- Then add the pasta to the roasted vegetables and sauce and mix.
- Garnish the finished pasta dish with basil and serve.
- Baking paper
- cutting board
- stirring spatula
- Frying pan
Calories: 536kcalCarbohydrates: 94gProtein: 17gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gSodium: 478mgPotassium: 1220mgFiber: 10gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 1528IUVitamin C: 36mgCalcium: 69mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!