Meatballs with rice and vegetables
The meatballs are cooked in a sour cream tomato sauce with peppers, onions and carrots. The meat becomes juicy, tender and smells incredibly delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- 500 g minced meat
- 150 g rice
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 l water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2-3 tbsp sour cream
- 1 onion
- 1 bell bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- Mix the minced meat with washed rice and egg.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Form small balls from the minced mixture.
- Mix the water with the tomato paste, sour cream, salt and black pepper to make a sauce.
- Cut the onion into half rings and the bell bell pepper into small pieces.
- Grate the carrots on a coarse grater.
- Place vegetables in a deep skillet or pot.
- Cover with sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add a little water if needed so that the sauce almost completely covers the meatballs.
- Simmer meatballs over medium heat with lid on for about 35-40 minutes.
- Cooking spoon
Calories: 515kcalCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 27gFat: 28gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 2gCholesterol: 133mgSodium: 195mgPotassium: 637mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 3698IUVitamin C: 43mgCalcium: 70mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!