Loose grape cake with vanilla and butter
The dough for the grape cake is prepared with milk, eggs and butter and olive oil. The sponge cake becomes tender and fluffy. The orange and lemon peel give it a pleasant aroma and the grapes a slight acidity. The fruit cake fits wonderfully into the coffee time.
Please rate this recipe
- 4 tablespoons butter + for greasing
- 200 g flour + for sprinkling
- 2 eggs
- 135 g sugar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 75 ml milk
- ¹⁄₂ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ package baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp. lemon zest grated
- 2 tbsp. orange peel grated
- 280 g grapes
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Grease a baking dish with a diameter of 23 cm with butter and dust with flour.
- Beat eggs and sugar with a mixer.
- Add melted butter, olive oil, milk and vanilla extract and beat well.
- Sift flour together with baking powder and salt.
- Add zest of lemon and orange.
- Sift the flour mixture into the egg mixture.
- Using a spatula, stir the dough well.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Stir about ¾ cup of grapes into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth it out.
- Bake the dough for about 15 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Put the remaining grapes on the cake.
- Bake the grape cake for another 40 minutes.
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- Kitchen spatula
- Casserole dish
- Kitchen scale
Calories: 318kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 5gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 83mgPotassium: 135mgFiber: 1gSugar: 23gVitamin A: 282IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 32mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!