Apple pie Charlotte with lemon and vanilla
Delicious apple pie Charlotte with lemon and vanilla is a recipe that you can make all year round. The apple pie tastes tender, fluffy and juicy. The recipe is quite simple and the result is fantastic!
Please rate this recipe
- 1 package Vanilla sugar
- salt to taste
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 lemon
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2-3 apples
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- Powdered sugar to sprinkle
- Quarter apples, core and cut into thin slices.
- Place the apple slices in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and mix the apples well.
- Beat the eggs with a mixer until foamy.
- Gradually add the sugar, vanilla sugar and salt.
- Add the mayonnaise, sifted flour and baking powder to the egg-sugar mixture.
- Grease a springform pan and dust with a little flour.
- Pour half of the batter into it.
- Place the apple slices on top and cover with the second half of the dough.
- Bake the apple pie in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- After cooling, sprinkle the apple pie with powdered sugar and cut into pieces.
- cutting board
- Springform pan
Calories: 244kcalCarbohydrates: 52gProtein: 5gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 58mgPotassium: 116mgFiber: 2gSugar: 31gVitamin A: 117IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 34mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!