Summer salad with zucchini and garlic
The fresh summer salad of zucchini strips tastes crunchy and super light. With garlic and parsley, the summer salad becomes distinctly flavorful and is spicy aromatic by the coarsely ground black pepper. The salad is perfect for a barbecue and a great side dish for meat or potatoes.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 zucchini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 ml olive oil
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 tablespoon honey
- red paprika powder sweet
- fresh black pepper coarsely ground
- Zucchini wash, dry and slice lengthwise into thin strips with vegetable peeler.
- Leave the zucchini strips in a salad bowl with salt for 30 minutes, so that the zucchini give juice.
- Discard the resulting juice and gently squeeze the zucchini strips over a sieve.
- In a large bowl, mix wine vinegar with honey.
- Stir well, add oil and coarsely ground pepper ( paparika powder ).
- Chop the parsley and peel the garlic.
- Pull through the garlic press and add both to the bowl.
- Mix everything well until the mixture is uniform.
- Now place the zucchini strips in the marinade.
- Stir everything well and cover.
- Put the summer salad in the refrigerator for 2 hours (can be longer).
The salad goes very well with grilled and meat dishes.
- Vegetable peeler
- Garlic press
Calories: 172kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 1gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gSodium: 7mgPotassium: 183mgFiber: 1gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 187IUVitamin C: 13mgCalcium: 14mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!