Strawberry rhubarb cake with crumble
Light strawberry-rhubarb cake with vanilla sugar and sprinkles tastes excellent. This fruit combination of the strawberry and rhubarb is incredibly good and becomes a treat with sprinkles.
Please rate this recipe
- 50 g butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 100 g flour
- 200 g butter
- 400 g flour
- 250 g cornstarch
- 200 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 package Vanilla sugar
- 600 g rhubarb
- 200 g strawberries
- In a bowl, mix butter, sugar and flour.
- Form dough into a ball and place in freezer wrapped in plastic wrap.
Mix the dough together
- Melt the butter and let it cool.
- Mix flour with baking powder and cornstarch.
- Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar until foamy. Fold in the flour mixture.
- Add the melted butter to the batter, mix well.
- Line a baking pan with baking paper and smooth the batter.
- Wash the rhubarb and cut it into pieces.
- Clean the strawberries and cut them into pieces. Spread the rhubarb and strawberries on the dough.
- Rub the frozen dough on the rhubarb cake and bake at 180 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Hand mixer
- Kitchen spatula
- Square baking dish
Calories: 591kcalCarbohydrates: 89gProtein: 8gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 119mgSodium: 314mgPotassium: 289mgFiber: 3gSugar: 25gVitamin A: 783IUVitamin C: 17mgCalcium: 137mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!