Dessert with peaches, cream and condensed milk
This cloud light fruit dessert is made with a minimum of ingredients and in just 15 minutes. The delicious and creamy dessert is prepared from fresh and juicy peaches and refined with cream and condensed milk.
Please rate this recipe
- 3 peaches
- 200 ml cream with 33% fat cold
- 60 g condensed milk
- 200 g water
- Ice water
- Pour 150-200 ml of water into a bowl, put the peaches in it and cover the bowl with cling film.
- Put the peaches in the microwave for 4 minutes, then pour ice water over them.
- Peel off the skin and remove the pit.
- Blend the peaches with a blender until smooth.
- Whip the cold cream with a blender to a stiff froth.
- Gently mix the cream with the condensed milk.
- Add the pureed peaches to the cream mixture in batches and stir again.
- Divide the dessert among dessert glasses and serve.
- Cling film
- Hand blender
- Dessert glasses
Calories: 529kcalCarbohydrates: 41gProtein: 6gFat: 40gSaturated Fat: 25gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 147mgSodium: 81mgPotassium: 614mgFiber: 3gSugar: 35gVitamin A: 2284IUVitamin C: 16mgCalcium: 167mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!