Cream puff dessert with raffaello and raspberries
This sophisticated cream puff dessert is very quick and can be prepared super in advance. A light curd cream with a hint of lime and vanilla is layered on the frozen cream puffs and covered with frozen raspberries. As a topping, the white Raffaello chocolates are placed on top, which become a highlight of the dessert for the eye and for the taste!
Please rate this recipe
- 250 g cream puffs frozen
- 350 g curd cheese
- 300 g natural yogurt
- 70 g sugar
- 1 tsp lime zest grated
- 1/2 tsp vanilla ground
- 150 g Raffaello chocolates halved
- 300 g raspberries frozen
- 1 tablespoon pistachios chopped
- Lay out the cream puffs on the bottom of a dessert bowl.
- Place a few halved Raffaello chocolates between them.
- Add natural yogurt, sugar, lime zest and ground vanilla to the curd.
- Mix with a hand mixer to a creamy curd.
- Cover the cream puffs with the curd cream.
- Spread frozen raspberries on top of the cream.
- Place halved or whole Raffaellos in between.
- Sprinkle the dessert with chopped pistachios.
- Put the cream puff dessert in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
The curd cream can be sweetened with sweetened condensed milk instead of sugar.
- Dessert bowl
- Hand mixer
Calories: 398kcalCarbohydrates: 65gProtein: 11gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 68mgPotassium: 190mgFiber: 5gSugar: 58gVitamin A: 198IUVitamin C: 21mgCalcium: 79mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!