Broccoli soup with salmon, potatoes and carrots
A light and very tasty broccoli soup that will convince you not only with its taste, but also with its ease of preparation. Aromatic pieces of salmon, potatoes and broccoli make a wonderful combination in just 20 minutes, surprisingly tasty and filling.
Please rate this recipe
- 250-300 g salmon
- 3-4 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 200 g broccoli
- 1200-1500 ml water
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Herbs to taste
- Cut the salmon into not too big pieces.
- Peel and coarsely chop the potatoes and carrots.
- Divide broccoli into florets.
- Put the fish, potatoes and carrots in a pot.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Simmer soup over medium heat for 15 minutes or a little longer.
- Then add broccoli to the pot.
- Add salt and pepper to the soup and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle broccoli soup with chopped herbs when serving.
- cutting board
- Cooking pot
Calories: 233kcalCarbohydrates: 33gProtein: 19gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 52mgSodium: 290mgPotassium: 1087mgFiber: 5gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 2903IUVitamin C: 77mgCalcium: 234mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!