Asparagus quiche with crispy puff pastry
This light and fluffy asparagus quiche tastes juicy and crispy at the same time. You can prepare it well in advance and serve it cold or serve it warm fresh from the oven.
Please rate this recipe
- Small square baking dish
- cutting board
- 1 package Puff pastry roll 275 g
- 50-70 g green asparagus
- 2 eggs
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Spring onion to taste
- Parsley to taste
- 100 g cream cheese
- 100 g crème fraîche
- 50 g grated cheese
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes optional
- For the filling, beat the eggs in a bowl with a whisk.
- Add the cream cheese and crème fraîche.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir.
- Cut the spring onion into rings and add to the egg mixture. Stir well.
- Cut small tomatoes in half.
- Chop the parsley.
- Roll out the puff pastry roll and press into a small square shape.
- Leave a little margin.
- Remove the offcuts and make small cheese sticks out of them. See the tip below.
- Pour the cream cheese and egg mixture onto the puff pastry.
- Spread the green asparagus side by side on top.
- Top with tomatoes cut in half.
- Sprinkle the asparagus quiche with cheese.
- Bake the quiche in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle the asparagus quiche with parsley and serve warm or cold.
From the offcuts can be made small cheese sticks. To do this, divide the offcuts into three strips and sprinkle half with cheese. Fold the other half and turn the puff pastry 2-3 times. Bake the cheese sticks for about 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
Calories: 578kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 13gFat: 43gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 123mgSodium: 419mgPotassium: 201mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 857IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 173mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!