Lasagna with minced meat, tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese
This is a simplified version of the famous lasagna, but without bechamel sauce, which is replaced here by soft cottage cheese. Does not detract from the taste, on the contrary - it tastes just as delicious and juicy. So definitely worth a try!
Please rate this recipe
- 225 g lasagne sheets
- Salt to taste
- ½ onion
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 450 g ground beef
- garlic powder to taste
- 800 g tomato sauce
- 450 g cottage cheese
- 450 g mozzarella grated
- Cook lasagne sheets in boiling salted water for about 4-5 minutes and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Peel the onion and cut into small cubes.
- Heat half of the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the onion for 2-3 minutes.
- Add minced meat, salt and garlic powder and fry for about 5-7 minutes until the minced meat gets some color.
- Then add the tomato sauce to the pan, stir, bring to a boil and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Grease a baking dish with the remaining oil.
- Spread one third of the lasagna sheets on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour one third of the sauce on top, then one third of the cottage cheese and finally one third of the grated cheese.
- Repeat these steps two more times.
- Bake the lasagna in the oven at 180° C for about 40-50 minutes.
- Before serving, dress with fresh basil leaves.
- Cooking pot
- Paper towel
- cutting board
- Casserole dish
Calories: 1056kcalCarbohydrates: 60gProtein: 67gFat: 61gSaturated Fat: 31gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 188mgSodium: 2242mgPotassium: 1314mgFiber: 5gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 1784IUVitamin C: 15mgCalcium: 723mgIron: 6mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!