Lasagna rolls with minced meat, ricotta and marinara sauce
A well-known dish in a new version. Lasagna rolls are filled with juicy minced meat, a delicious marinara sauce and lots of cheese. The unusual appearance makes them even more appetizing.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 450 g beef ground
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon oregano dried
- 650 g marinara sauce
- 300-350 g ricotta
- 1 egg large
- 300 g hard cheese grated
- 1-2 stalks parsley
- 12 lasagne sheets
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and sauté for another 4 minutes. Stir to make sure no large lumps remain.
- Season the ground beef with salt and pepper.
- Add the minced garlic, oregano and marinara sauce.
- Bring to a boil and after a minute remove from heat.
- Put half of the minced meat in a baking dish with the sauce.
- Lightly beat the egg and chop the parsley.
- Mix the ricotta with the egg, chopped parsley and grated hard cheese.
- Set aside some of the grated cheese.
- Cook the lasagna sheets, following the time instructions on the package.
- Lay the lasagna sheets out flat in a single layer.
- Spread each with the cheese mixture and then top with the minced meat sauce.
- Roll up into rolls.
- Place the lasagna rolls in the dish and spread the remaining minced meat sauce on top.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake at 180°C for about 35 minutes.
- Remove the foil, sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bake the lasagna for another 5 minutes.
- cutting board
- Frying pan
- Casserole dish
- Cooking pot
- aluminum foil
Calories: 774kcalCarbohydrates: 52gProtein: 41gFat: 44gSaturated Fat: 25gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 159mgSodium: 985mgPotassium: 833mgFiber: 4gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 1250IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 517mgIron: 4mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!