Julienne casserole with porcini mushrooms, vegetables and cheese in the oven
This vegetarian dish can be served as a side dish with meat or as a meal on its own. Porcini mushrooms are baked with sour cream under a cheese crust and are not only incredibly delicious, but also very filling.
Please rate this recipe
1 from 5 votes
- 400-500 g porcini mushrooms
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 onions
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 150 g sour cream
- 100 g cheese
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Heat a frying pan.
- Put in half the oil and the chopped mushrooms.
- Fry over a moderate to medium heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel and chop the vegetables.
- Fry the onions in the remaining oil in another pan for about 5-7 minutes.
- Then add to the mushrooms together with the garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the sour cream and remove from the heat.
- Divide the mixture into small ovenproof dishes.
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle over the top.
- Place the ramekins in the preheated oven and bake at
- 180°C for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the hot julienne from the oven and serve hot with the meat or as a dish on its own.
- Chopping board
- Frying pan
- Ovenproof ramekins
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
Share on odnoklassniki
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram
Share on email
- Juicy julienne with salmon fillets, whipped cream and onions
- Juicy minced meat casserole with rice, mushrooms and…
- Juicy white cabbage casserole with chicken,…
- Juicy pasta casserole with mushrooms and creamy cream sauce
- Aromatic eggplant casserole with tomatoes,…
- Hearty broccoli casserole topped with béchamel sauce…
- Crispy meat casserole with eggplant, carrots and tomatoes
- Broccoli casserole with turkey, vegetables and…
- Vegetarian zucchini casserole with tomatoes, garlic…