Zucchini muffins with apple, cinnamon and vanilla
In zucchini season, you want to get the most out of this vegetable. The zucchini muffins are prepared with grated apple to a juicy pastry. Subtle flavor from cinnamon and vanilla give zucchini muffins an unforgettable taste. Zucchini muffins are easy to make and are great for breakfast.
Please rate this recipe
- 120 ml vegetable oil + for greasing
- 1 apple large
- 150 g zucchini
- 240 g flour
- 100 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon ground
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease the muffin cups with vegetable oil.
- Peel the apple and the zucchini and grate them on a grater.
- Sift the flour to loosen it and mix it with sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Beat eggs with a whisk in a separate bowl.
- Add oil, vanilla extract, zucchini and apple and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture with sugar to the egg mixture.
- Mix everything together to form a batter.
- Fill the muffin cups ¾ full with the batter.
- Bake the zucchini muffins for about 20-25 minutes.
- Muffin tins
- Flour sifter
Calories: 425kcalCarbohydrates: 52gProtein: 6gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 17gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 29mgPotassium: 185mgFiber: 2gSugar: 20gVitamin A: 147IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 37mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!