Juicy tortilla wrap with crab sticks, mushrooms and spinach
This hearty tortilla wrap with juicy filling of mushrooms, spinach and crab sticks is prepared very quickly and tastes totally delicious. The wrap tastes very good both hot and cold and is a perfect breakfast or a tasty snack for in between. For those who love spinach and mushrooms: definitely try this recipe!
Please rate this recipe
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 150 g mushrooms
- 70 g crab sticks
- 100 g cheese
- ½ bunch spinach
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons cream, 10% fat
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 stalks spring onions
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place tortilla wrap in a round baking dish.
- Press to the bottom, forming edges.
- Clean mushrooms, cut into thin slices.
- Defrost crab sticks and cut into strips.
- Grate cheese on coarse grater.
- Wash spinach and spring onions and shake dry.
- Coarsely chop spinach, finely chop scallions.
- Mix eggs with cream in a bowl with a whisk until well blended.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place mushrooms, spinach and crab sticks in the mold on the tortilla wrap.
- Top with egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and green onions.
- Bake the tortilla wrap in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minute
You can serve the tortilla wrap either warm or cold.
- Kitchen scale
- Baking pan, round
- cutting board
- Mushroom brush
- Quick tortilla wraps rolls with eggs and crab sticks
- Tortilla wraps pockets with savory filling of…
- Spinach tortilla wraps with cream cheese,…
- Crispy tortilla wraps with chicken, celery and walnuts
- Tortilla wraps with tzaziki, peppers, eggs and tuna
- Cold wraps rolls with cheese, eggs, carrots and garlic
- Tortilla wraps rolls with chicken breast fillet and…
- Tortilla wrap shawarma with tomato, cucumber and…
- Shawarma with ham and vegetables. Minimal…