Chicken sausage with sour cream, egg white and paprika
These sausages with sour cream, egg whites and peppers are juicy and very tasty. They are baked in the oven and require no more than half an hour in preparation.
Please rate this recipe
- ¼ onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 300 g chicken fillet
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp black pepper ground
- ¼ tsp paprika powder
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C top and bottom heat.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Cut the chicken fillets into coarse pieces.
- Process the meat with the onions and garlic in a food processor to a smooth paste.
- Add egg whites, sour cream and spices and puree again.
- Pour the mixture into a piping bag and squeeze the sausages onto a baking sheet.
- Bake sausages in preheated oven for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Food processor
- cutting board
- piping bag
Calories: 202kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 34gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 205mgPotassium: 629mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 207IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 25mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!