Plum crumble cake from a yeast dough
Crumbly dough and an abundance of juicy, ripe fruit. The crumble cake with plums is prepared with yeast dough and gets a fine touch from the crumbles with cinnamon. The plum crumble cake is a great cake for the autumn season.
Please rate this recipe
- 180 g flour
- 30 g sugar
- ¾ tsp dry yeast
- ¼ tsp salt
- 60 ml milk
- 45 g butter
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 400 g plums or damsons
- ½ tbsp. sugar
- 45 g flour
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 35 g sugar
- 20 g butter cold in pieces
Prepare the yeast dough
- Mix the flour with the sugar, dry yeast and salt in the mixing bowl of a food processor.
- Pour the milk into a bowl and add the butter.
- Heat a little in the microwave.
- The milk should be warm and the butter softened.
- Add the milk, butter, egg yolk, and vanilla to the dry ingredients and knead into a soft yeast dough.
- If the dough is too sticky and wet, add a little more flour.
- Pour the dough into a greased baking pan, spread it out evenly and form small edges.
For the filling
- Quarter the plums, remove the seeds and place them on the dough.
- Sprinkle with sugar and let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
Prepare the crumble
- Process flour, cinnamon, sugar and cold butter in pieces in a food processor to make crumbles.
- Spread the crumble over the plums.
- Bake the crumble cake for about 35 minutes at 180°C.
- Food processor
- Cake pan
Calories: 235kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 4gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 136mgPotassium: 134mgFiber: 2gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 420IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 22mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!