Plum cake with short pastry, almonds and lemon
The plum cake made of a short pastry with almonds tastes good to children and adults in late summer. The crumbly dough is placed in strips on the fruit like a lattice, the plum cake tastes juicy inside and crispy outside.
Please rate this recipe
- 50 g almonds ground
- 250 g flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 g sugar
- 125 g butter cold
- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 lemon
- 1 kg plums
- 1 tbsp milk
- Process almonds, flour, salt, sugar and butter pieces together with an egg and 1 egg yolk in a food processor to a shortcrust pastry.
- Chill the dough for about 1 hour.
- Set aside 1/3 of the dough.
- Press the remaining dough into a springform pan, raising a rim.
- Prick the dough several times with a fork.
- Wash and pit the plums, cut into small pieces if desired, and spread on the dough.
- Roll out the remaining dough thinly on a floured surface.
- It is best to use a pastry cutter to cut into strips about 1.5 cm wide.
- Place the dough strips in a lattice pattern over the cake.
- Mix the egg yolk with 1 tablespoon of milk and brush the pastry grid.
- Bake the plum cake at 180 degrees on the middle rack for about 40-45 minutes.
- Let the cake cool well in the pan.
The next day the plum cake tastes especially juicy and delicious!
- Food processor
- Springform pan
- dough cutter
- Pastry roller
Calories: 395kcalCarbohydrates: 54gProtein: 7gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 128mgPotassium: 311mgFiber: 4gSugar: 26gVitamin A: 922IUVitamin C: 19mgCalcium: 47mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!