Plum cake with lemon juice and almond leaves
There is nothing more delicious than a freshly baked plum cake! The quick plum cake with almond leaves from the springform pan tastes juicy delicious and invites you to a coffee afternoon.
Please rate this recipe
- 100 g sugar
- 115 g butter soft
- 125 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 300 g plums
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 40 g almond flakes
- lemon juice to taste
- Lemon zest to taste
- Mix the sugar with the butter in a mixer until creamy.
- Add salt, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Mix in eggs and flour with baking powder.
- Mix everything to a smooth dough.
- Line a small springform pan ( 18 cm Ø ) with baking paper and spread the dough.
- Quarter the plums, sprinkle with a little sugar and cinnamon and place on top of the dough.
- Bake the plum cake in the preheated oven the cake for 50 minutes.
- 15 minutes to the end of baking time, sprinkle with almond flakes and finish baking.
- Hand mixer
- small springform pan 18 cm Ø
- Baking paper
Calories: 542kcalCarbohydrates: 60gProtein: 9gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 144mgSodium: 353mgPotassium: 262mgFiber: 3gSugar: 33gVitamin A: 1098IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 119mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!