Plum cake with cream, custard and crumble
No late summer without plum cake! During the plum season you can bake countless cakes from the delicious fruit. Here is a simple but very tasty recipe for a fruity plum cake with custard and crumble.
Please rate this recipe
- 250 g butter soft
- 160 g sugar
- 1/2 lemon organic grated peel and juice
- 4 eggs
- pinch salt
- 350 g flour
- 1 package baking powder
- 150 g sour cream
- 600 g plums or damsons
- 1 package vanilla pudding powder
- 450 ml milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 185 g flour
- 125 g butter liquid
- 65 g sugar
- Mix pudding powder with 1 tablespoon sugar and some milk in a small bowl until smooth.
- Boil remaining milk in a pot and stir in the pudding powder.
- Wash and stone the plums.
Mix the pudding
- Cream butter with sugar in a bowl with a hand mixer and add pinch of salt.
- Stir the eggs into the butter-sugar cream.
- Mix flour and baking powder and stir into egg mixture.
- Add lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Stir in sour cream. Mix everything together until a smooth batter forms.
- Spread the batter into a greased springform pan.
- For the crumble dough, melt the butter.
- Add sugar and flour and knead everything well.
- Stir the pudding until smooth and spoon it on top of the cake.
- Spread the plum halves on the pudding and sprinkle the crumble on top.
- Bake plum cake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 35-40 minutes.
- small bowl
- Hand mixer
- Springform pan
Calories: 878kcalCarbohydrates: 105gProtein: 13gFat: 47gSaturated Fat: 28gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 2gCholesterol: 198mgSodium: 496mgPotassium: 344mgFiber: 3gSugar: 50gVitamin A: 1758IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 132mgIron: 4mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!