Minced meat, carrots and buckwheat
The stuffed peppers with minced meat, carrots and buckwheat tastes juicy and super delicious. The tasty dish is easy to prepare, the filling is first sautéed and stuffed into the peppers and then cooked in the oven.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 350 g minced meat
- 100 g buckwheat
- 500-600 ml water
- salt to taste
- 5-6 peppers
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Grate the carrots on a coarse grater.
- Fry the carrots in a pan with butter over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the minced meat and fry for 10 minutes, stirring.
- Add the buckwheat, pour 300 ml of water.
- Season with salt and cook covered until the liquid evaporates.
- Let the minced mixture with buckwheat cool slightly.
- Cut off the tops of the peppers and cut out the seeds.
- Fill the hollowed out peppers with the mince mixture and cover with the cut lids.
- Place the peppers in a baking dish.
- Mix the tomato paste with the remaining 300 ml of water and pour it into the baking dish with the peppers.
- Cover the stuffed peppers with aluminum foil.
- Cook in an oven preheated to 200 ° C for about 20-25 minutes.
- Casserole dish
- Stirring spoon
Calories: 389kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 20gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 138mgPotassium: 755mgFiber: 6gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 7353IUVitamin C: 192mgCalcium: 42mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!