Peach crumble cake with oatmeal and almonds
You can never have enough of a crumble cake. This peach cake with crumbly streusel dough from almonds and oatmeal is a baked dream for all streusel cake fans. The cake tastes super delicious with crumbles and is very juicy due to the peaches.
Please rate this recipe
- 150 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 g almonds ground
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 4 peaches
- 75 g flour
- 75 g sugar
- 25 g butter
- 50 g seeded oat flakes
- 50 g almonds chopped
- Mix the butter with the sugar in a bowl.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Mix flour with baking powder and ground almonds in a bowl.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture.
- Pour in warm milk and stir.
- Line the bottom of a square baking pan with baking paper and grease with oil.
- Pour the dough into the mold and smooth it out.
- Wash the peaches and put them in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and let cool.
- Peel off the skin of the peaches.
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the seeds.
- Cut the flesh into slices or wedges.
- Spread the peaches on the surface of the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Mix flour, sugar and butter together.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of water, rolled oats and chopped almonds.
- Chop the dough into small pieces with a knife or process into crumbles in a food processor.
- Sprinkle the peach cake with the crumbles.
- Bake the crumble cake for 1 hour 15 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes and cut into pieces.
- Hand mixer
- Food processor
- Slotted spoon
- Baking pan
Calories: 421kcalCarbohydrates: 49gProtein: 8gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 183mgPotassium: 276mgFiber: 4gSugar: 28gVitamin A: 690IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 87mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!