Lemon cake with vanilla and citrus aroma
The lemon cake tastes delicate and has an invigorating lemon flavor. The lemon juice and sugar perfectly combine the sweetness and acidity in the dough. The lemon cake is easy to prepare, tastes juicy and refreshing.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package Vanilla sugar
- 1 lemon untreated
- 4 eggs
- oil for greasing
- Grate the lemon peel.
- Cut the lemon in half and remove the seeds.
- Crush the lemon pieces in a stand mixer.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- Add the egg yolks with vanilla sugar.
- Add the flour and lemon zest, stir briefly.
- Add the crushed lemon mixture.
- Mix everything well.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and gradually sprinkle in 1 tablespoon of sugar at a time.
- Fold the stiff egg whites into the batter.
- Grease a baking pan with a little oil.
- Pour the batter into it.
- Bake the lemon cake for 30-35 minutes at 180-200 degrees.
- Stand mixer
- Hand mixer
- Kitchen brush
- Baking pan
Calories: 193kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 5gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 32mgPotassium: 66mgFiber: 1gSugar: 26gVitamin A: 122IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 18mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!