Lamb shashlik in spicy orange sauce
Lamb shashlik is marinated in a spicy marinade with chili, orange pieces and orange juice. Mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar and mustard provide a juicy tender shashlik.
Please rate this recipe
- cutting board
- Metal skewers
- 500 g lamb fillet
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 2 oranges
- 100 g hot chili sauce Adjika
- 250 ml orange juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cut the lamb fillet into cubes and marinate in any chili sauce ( spicy sauce ) can also be adjika, about 12 hours.
- Cut the spring onion into 5 cm long sticks.
- Peel the oranges, divide them into segments and cut them in half.
- In a large bowl, mix the orange juice, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- On the skewer, alternate the lamb, leeks and orange segments.
- Moisten the meat with the marinade and grill.
- Serve the finished grilled shashlik with spicy sauce.
Calories: 304kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 27gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 476mgPotassium: 713mgFiber: 3gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 508IUVitamin C: 71mgCalcium: 55mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!