Crumble cake with rhubarb and vanilla pudding
Juicy crumble cake with rhubarb and vanilla pudding smells delicious. A buttery sponge, crunchy crumble on top and in between the creamy sweet vanilla pudding with tart rhubarb pieces.
Please rate this recipe
- 125 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 package Baking powder
- 160 g flour
- vanilla to taste
- 1 package Vanilla pudding powder
- 300 ml milk + 6 tbsp.
- 25 g sugar
- 500 g rhubarb
- 75 g butter
- 50 g sugar
- 110 g flour
Cook vanilla pudding
- Mix vanilla pudding powder with sugar and stir in 6 tablespoons of the milk.
- Mix everything well and stir in to the remaining cold milk.
- Bring the milk to a boil, stirring constantly, and let the finished vanilla pudding cool.
Prepare the sponge mixture
- Mix the room-warm butter with the sugar, stir in the eggs.
- Add baking powder to the flour and sift into the batter.
- Mix everything to an even batter and pour into a springform pan.
- Wash the rhubarb and cut the stalks into small pieces.
- Spread the vanilla pudding on the batter.
- Pre-bake the rhubarb cake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Knead butter with sugar and add flour. Knead the crumble dough well.
- Spread the rhubarb pieces on the pre-baked cake and sprinkle with crumble.
- Bake for another 30 minutes at 180 degrees. Done!
- In summer, the rhubarb cake tastes fantastic!
You can serve a few vanilla ice cream scoops with the crumble cake.
- Hand mixer
- Springform pan
- Kitchen spatula
- cutting board
Calories: 484kcalCarbohydrates: 64gProtein: 7gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 98mgSodium: 296mgPotassium: 290mgFiber: 2gSugar: 34gVitamin A: 809IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 118mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!