Juicy cabbage rolls with minced meat and rice
Juicy cabbage rolls with minced meat, carrots and rice are a wonderful recipe for a hearty lunch or dinner. They may take a long time to prepare, but the end result is a feast for all, without exception. As a hot dish, the cabbage rolls can be served at a holiday table and can be served with sour cream.
Please rate this recipe
- 500 g minced meat mixed
- 2 onions
- 3 carrots
- 150 g rice
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 white cabbage
- Peel and chop the onions and carrots.
- Then fry them a little in the oil.
- Mix everything, add pepper and salt, mix well again.
- Form cabbage leaves with minced meat into roulades.
- Put cabbage roulades in a pot.
- Pour boiling water over them.
- Add black pepper, salt and bay leaves.
- Cook on low heat for about 1 hour.
- Serve cabbage roulades with any vegetable sauce or sour cream.
- cutting board
Calories: 552kcalCarbohydrates: 53gProtein: 28gFat: 26gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 2gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 160mgPotassium: 995mgFiber: 8gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 7867IUVitamin C: 90mgCalcium: 152mgIron: 4mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!