Juicy beef salad with tomatoes, lettuce and feta cheese
- 450 g beef steak
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 3 to matoes
- ½ onion
- 70-80 g feta
- 1 head lettuce, large
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Sesame seeds, to taste
- Pat steak dry with paper towels, then salt and pepper both sides.
- Sear in a grill pan for 3-5 minutes on each side or grill on a barbecue.
- Remove the meat and place on a plate.
- Cover with aluminum foil and then prepare the vegetables.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces, the onions into half rings.
- Crumble the feta, clean and roughly chop the lettuce.
- Cut meat into bite-sized pieces.
- For the dressing: mix olive oil with lemon juice and mustard.
- Put lettuce in a bowl, add beef, vegetables and feta.
- Season lightly with salt.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve finished beef salad immediately.
Cherry tomatoes can be used instead of large tomatoes in this beef salad recipe.
- Grill pan
- cutting board
- aluminum foil
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
Share on odnoklassniki
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram
Share on email
- Hearty beef salad with pickles, eggs and mayonnaise
- Beef salad with potatoes, carrots, peppers and cranberries
- Fresh beef salad with cucumbers, eggs and mayonnaise
- Beef salad with mango, arugula and peanuts
- Meat salad with salad leaves, peaches, parmesan and…
- Crispy meat salad with beef tongue, vegetables and soy sauce
- Juicy meat salad with chicken liver and caramelized pears
- Layered salad with chicken, potatoes, avocado and eggs
- Tasty potato salad with sausage, pickled gherkins…