Juicy apple strudel with almonds and pears
The juicy filling of apples and pears, wrapped in crispy puff pastry is a real treat. The apple strudel tastes fantastic with almonds and cinnamon.
Please rate this recipe
- 450 g puff pastry
- 3 apples e.g. Boskop or Elstar
- 1 pear
- 30 g almonds ground
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 egg yolk for coating
- Peel and core the apples and pears.
- Cut the fruit into cubes.
- Mix fruit, almonds, honey and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the work surface with flour.
- Roll out the dough thinly.
- Spread the filling on it, leaving the edges free.
- Roll the dough into a roll.
- Place the apple strudel on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Whisk the egg yolk in a small bowl.
- Brush the strudel with the egg yolk.
- Make some cross cuts in the dough.
- Bake the apple strudel for 30-40 minutes at 200 ° C.
- You can sprinkle the apple strudel with powdered sugar and serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- cutting board
- Pastry roller
- Kitchen brush
- Powdered sugar shaker
Calories: 538kcalCarbohydrates: 58gProtein: 7gFat: 32gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 190mgPotassium: 221mgFiber: 5gSugar: 19gVitamin A: 102IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 37mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!