Apple pie with walnuts, cinnamon and nutmeg
The combination of apple and walnut always tastes good. A juicy apple pie with a rich spice flavor tastes fruity and delicious because of the apple pieces.
Please rate this recipe
- 300 g flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cloves ground
- ½ tsp nutmeg ground
- 250 g sugar
- 250 ml oil + for greasing
- 2 eggs
- 1¹⁄₂ tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 apples
- 50-70 g nuts chopped
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and spices in a bowl.
- Mix sugar and butter together in a separate bowl.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir the liquid mixture into the flour mixture with a spatula.
- Peel and core the apples and cut into small pieces.
- Stir apples into the batter.
- Add chopped nuts if desired.
- Grease a springform pan with a diameter of 22-23 cm.
- Fill the form with the dough and smooth it.
- Bake the apple pie at 180 ° C for 50-60 minutes.
The vanilla extract can be replaced by a pinch of vanillin, but it must be added to the flour.
- Kitchen spatula
- Hand mixer
- cutting board
- Kitchen scale
Calories: 617kcalCarbohydrates: 67gProtein: 6gFat: 37gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 12gMonounsaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 163mgPotassium: 135mgFiber: 3gSugar: 36gVitamin A: 86IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 23mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!