Pasta salad with tomatoes, peas and meat sausage
In summer you can't get enough of pasta salad. Italian pasta salad with tomatoes, peas and meat sausage is quick to prepare and perfect for barbecuing, as a snack or side dish.
Please rate this recipe
- 200 g spiral noodles
- 150 g meat sausage
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 80 g peas frozen
- sprin onion to taste
- 1 bell bell pepper small, red or yellow
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp pesto
- salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta al dente in salted water according to package instructions.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Cut the spring onion into rings.
- Cut the sausage into large cubes.
- Cut the bell bell pepper into small pieces.
Prepare the vinaigrette
- Mix balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Stir in olive oil and pesto.
- Stir in vinaigrette to warm pasta.
- Let the pasta salad cool.
- Mix the tomatoes, leeks, sausage, peas and peppers with the pasta.
- Let the pasta salad stand for 15 minutes and serve with grilled food or as a snack.
- cutting board
Calories: 442kcalCarbohydrates: 50gProtein: 18gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 315mgPotassium: 434mgFiber: 5gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 1283IUVitamin C: 54mgCalcium: 31mgIron: 9mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!